Introduction: This universe is a beautiful creation of the supreme with all the living beings, flora and fauna, animate and inanimate.
Aims and objectives
- To save animate and inanimate beings of the universe from extinction without going against the peace living human beings.
- Through different service projects of ERAWS.
PCAP and CL is a section under Neo Humanism Department
PCAP and CL
PCAP and CL – Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Plants and Cheap Literature together is called PCAP and CL.
Introduction: This universe is the patrimony of all living beings because all are the progeny of the same progenitor. But sky looking greed of man always tries to deprive his animal and plant kinds from the right of living according to their inborn instincts and natural wants. In order to bring worldwide consciousness amongst human beings regarding the rights of the members of animal and plant kingdoms, Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Plants (PCAP) has been formed.
One of the important reasons of all human worries, anxieties and sufferings is lack of knowledge in different fields of life. For this we require books, more books and still more books to be published and sold at a very cheap rate in different languages and then make them available in all the corners of the world. For this, Cheap Literature Section has been formed.
Aims and Objectives
- Protect endangered species of animals and plants
- Create a sentiment of love for animals and plants by popularising “Service to Plants and Animals”
- Supplying food and fodder to animals and birds at cheap rates through producers cooperatives.
- Creating a social usage of tree planting according to the view of Carya’carya. Cultivate sentiment of love for the forest.
- Popularising vegetarian diet.
- Popularising forestation (tree planting)
- Printing cheap literature in different languages and distributing widely.
- Organising PCAP lectures, seminars, TV interview, TV shows, Symposia, press release etc.
- Starting PCAP movements amongst Margiis against eco-imbalance and deforestation.
- Starting clinics for animals and plants treatments.
- Starting training centres for animals.
- To start PCAP and CL units on all levels.