There are the following three sections in the Public Relations Department
- Central Garage
Other duties are as follows
- Tape transcript
- Mela and Maha Mela
- Payment of vehicle tax
- Timely publication of Anandanagar bulletin
- To organise the copyright of all AM publications, AM treasures etc.
- To get the registration done of AMPS organisation in all the sectors through sectorial PRS.
- To have the control of all kinds of media of the organisation
- To update archive facilities
- To make arrangements to preserve the things used by Rev. MG.
- To print, preserve and control all the negatives/originals of Baba’s photos, audio and videotapes.
The Public Relations Secretary must publish one bulletin of all the welfare work done by the organisation in a month by the 7th of the following month. Our associated cultural organisations will be encouraged to publish stories, dramas and literacy work representing publicly our ideology at least once a month in any language. Sectorial Public Relations Department is also responsible to issue a monthly newsletter and send it to all Ananda Marga offices in the sector.
Our own press agencies will be started.
Press bulletins will be issued from Central to Regions.
Public Relations Department is to be considered a financially-deficit department. Central Public Relations will receive 25% of worldwide dues of press and printing.
Public Relations Department is responsible to create a proper image of Ananda Marga in the eye of the public, to establish cordial relationships with all government agencies, newspapers, and radio and television stations and to submit regular press releases promoting all Ananda Marga functions. Likewise up to date name and address lists should be kept on file of all-important contacts. Arrangement will be made for the publicity vans with amplifiers in every region.
Public Relations Department is responsible for any legal cases that may arise in the organisation’s development. Public Relations Department is responsible for the proper telephonic network and other forms of communication within the sector and with other sectors.