Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aims of the RU clubs are
- To promote individual and collective ethical responsibility for applying science, arts etc for the welfare of the planet.
- To propagate the ideals of self-realisation and social change
- To help relieve the suffering of the oppressed and disadvantaged
- To organise debates, essay competitions, research work etc.
- To distribute clothes, books and medical aid to the poor
- To work for the establishment of guaranteed basic necessities; food, clothes, shelter, medical care and education
The Aims of RAWA are
- To develop the finer faculties of the human mind through music, drama, song, dance, poetry etc.
- To encourage the subtler branches of art
- To bring change in social values through art
- To establish RAWA clubs enabling artist of all types to socialise, communicate, organise concerts, art exhibitions, research new art forms etc.
- To help purchase equipment to be used by the members of RAWA
- To organise fund raising programmes
- To protect the artist from commercial exploitation
Additional: To popularise Prabhat Samgiita through cassettes, CDs, concerts
Duties for RU/RAWA workers and optees
- Formation of RU clubs and RAWA Committees, firstly in all regional headquarters, important towns, and places where AMPS units have already been formed.
- To start RU clubs in all the towns and villages of the world where there is a degree college or technical college or technical school or higher scholar school or high school.
- To start RAWA Committees in each and every part of the world.
- To arrange for printing and publishing newsletter every month.
- To publish magazine in every recognised language of the world.