Fundatia PARADA (Romania - society) has been working with children and young people in Bucharest (Romania) since 1996. It is a Romanian non-governmental, apolitical, non-profit organization, whose statutory purpose is to support children, young people and families without shelter, through integrated services of social assistance, education-training and socio-professional integration, in accordance with the Convention United Nations on the Rights of the Child. A member of FONPC (Federation of NGOs for Child Protection), as well as of the RHRN (Romanian Harm Reduction Network).
Since 1996, PARADA is present on the streets, channels, stations and abandoned houses of Bucharest, coming to the aid of street children, young people and families in the street situation, through a complex of services:
- The Mobile Unit, Carvana, which crosses the streets of Bucharest to help those who need us;
- Multifunctional Day Center;
- The educational center, intended for young people who have dropped out of school prematurely, as well as for children from the second generation of street children;
- The artistic program of social circus , intended for children in street situation;
- The educational program of social football, involving children in the street situation and those in the emergency reception centers;
- Individualized programs of professional orientation and accompaniment on the labor market;
- Harm Reduction Programs; Prevention, accompaniment and treatment of communicable diseases;
- Future plans: Establishment of an Academy of Social Arts.
Besides all this, the Parade militates for the recognition and the concrete and daily application of the Rights of the Children of all children , whether they are in the street situation, in placement centers or coming from abusive or socially disadvantaged families.
Address: Strada Bucur 23, sector 4, 040292 Bucharest (Romania)