What is BSP Wiki - FAQs
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions about BerlinSectorPedia - BSP
- 2 Does BSP do AMPS decisions and management?
- 3 Is BSP a group?
- 4 Will BSP give advice to anybody who has questions?
- 5 Is BSP a top-down approach?
- 6 What is the nature of BSP?
- 7 How will BPS create a space for collective process to occur?
- 8 What are the phases for developing the BSP?
Frequently Asked Questions about BerlinSectorPedia - BSP
Does BSP do AMPS decisions and management?
No, BSP is a documentation platform. All that has been suggested so far is the need for a stronger emphasis on WHAT and HOW of Ananda Marga/AMPS and WHERE and WHO in Berlin Sector.
Is BSP a group?
No, its an instrument which helps to make plans and to create tools for Berlin Sector. It provides information as well as a way for anyone to contribute to help us crystallise the WHAT, WHY, WHO, WHERE and HOW.
Will BSP give advice to anybody who has questions?
Not in the classical way (ie. someone asks BSP and BSP tells them what to do) - but YES it can, in the sense that one is free to open a discussion about a particular concern, problem, interest or question, and thus stimulate debate. A discussion or debate where anyone can participate may produce a valuable solution. The more people who discover solutions in this way, the more they will be inspired to solve local problems in a collaborative way: by consulting and debating about the problem with others. Those others might be a member of a specialised field.
Is BSP a top-down approach?
The platform is open for Marga members who would like to use the tools. Its about encouraging the members to use the tools and contribute. There is no top and bottom.
What is the nature of BSP?
BSP is educational and collaborative in nature, to bring positive qualities into our AMPS organizational culture - the culture of cooperation.
BSP is a place where things get started where members get together and does what they want to do -- to have a place that excites and energises the participating members and most of all benefiting the society (people, animals, and plants within the sector and regions.
How will BPS create a space for collective process to occur?
see the Q. What are the phases for developing the AMP/M?
What are the phases for developing the BSP?
1) Crystallizing the technical solution and process that will help AMP/M to facilitate the collective work on WHAT and HOW.
- The present process and work is done by one start-up member or team who contribute their own ideas for what would be the best approach and best tools in order to attain a goal.
- After a while, this start-up will expand to become more inclusive (to include other Margiis and Acaryas who have already done work with similar outputs).
- Each step of wider inclusion will result in better tuning of the solutions and processes.
2) Open the project to all members and mediate the processes that are going on in the forum:
- select most valuable that are well documented and often repeat themselves for the AM wiki (a workbook created and based on the work of all members on the formum)
- encourage people to exchange best practices or open new subjects about local concerns so we all can learn from each other and in this way we may achieve better efficiency in our local fields.
- give collectively our help and advice "how could we solve any collective practical problem?"
- in a similar way to how BSP developed, other collaborative projects may occur also.
|This page "What is BSP Wiki - FAQs" is under construction requiring input and further improvements.
Please help [https://berlinsectorpedia.eu/wikipedia/index.php?title=What_is_BSP_Wiki_-_FAQs&action=edit to improve this page.