Spirit of Kaosikii Workgroup
Spirit of Kaosikii Workgroup (1 August 2018, WWD - Plan) - Women’s empowerment: “ human society is like a bird, one wing is made up by all females and the other is by all males. a bird cannot fly only on one wing.” Our workshop is about strengthening the female wing.
Right now women and men around the world are part of an unprecedented movement for women’s rights, equality and justice. From global marches to social media campaigns like #MeToo, women are raising their voices in unison, calling out sexual harassment, organizing for unequal pay and women’s representation.
Carla (Italy), Devashrii (Italy), Mahima (Australia), Didi Ananada Jyotishrii (Hungary), Priya (UK), Kamala (Germany), Parvati (Spain), Kanika (Norway), Taruni (UK), and Kalyani (UK).
- To remember our divinity;
- To contribute to the society of the two sexes with all our potentialities.
1. Create women’s circles
2. Spread Baba’s teaching’s re. women on the web
3. Cultivate our divinity by adhering to the 15 Shiila (15 virtues given by Baba)
4. Organise sister’s meditation groups and sister’s retreats
15 SHIILA - VIRTUES
2.Magnamity of mind;
3.Perpetual restraint on behaviour and temper;
4.Readiness to sacrifice everything of individual life for ideology;
5.All round self-restraint;
6.Sweet and smiling behaviour;
8.Setting an example by personal conduct before asking the same;
9.Keeping allof from criticising, condemning or mudslinging and all sorts of groupism;
10.Strict adherence to Yama and Niyama;
11.If any mistake is committed uncounsciously or unknowingly due to carelessness one must admit it immediately and ask for punishment;
12.Even while dealing with persons of inimical nature, one must keep oneself free from hatred, anger and vanity;
13.One should keep oneself aloof from talkativeness;
14.Obedience to structural code of discipline;
15.Sense of responsibility.
THE SPIRIT OF KAOSHIIKI – WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
There are lot of interest, many women joined in and the youngest Margis women took part too. We made these beautiful Dreamcathers.
We concluded that the goal of our workshop is to remember our divinity within ourself and contribute to the collective with all our potentialities.
The tools to achieve this goal
- To create women circles;
- To adhere to the 15 Shiila or Virtues.
- We believe that women circles create collective energy that helps to embody this 15 Shiila/Virtues.
- When sisters are together it’s easier to feel our divinity and get inspired by each other.
- There are lots of stereotypes of how women should behave in the presence of man in our society/communities, women often feel intimidated and it can break our flow.
- We believe that women circles strengthen self esteem and the key to achieve balance in our society/communities is that man recognize women’s divinity.
- Baba said that sisters may organize their own Dharma Chakra.
- Those sisters who attend collective Dharma Chakra will also benefit from attending sister’s meditation groups from time to time and it would be also very beneficial to arrange sister’s retreats for sisterly Satsang.
- We would like to spread on the web everything that Baba said regarding women including health therefore we invite everyone brothers and sisters to contribute if you feel called to this mission!
“LET WOMEN BE THE VANGUARD OF THE NEW REVOLUTION FOR THE GLORIOUS TOMORROW.”
CONTACT: If you’d like to get involved ( sisters and brothers ) please contact us on didijyoti@gmail(dot)com